Build your success with us
SRG offers its unmatched expertise and years of experience in project finance solutions for new projects as well as expansion, modernization and diversification of existing project. SRG has funded some good mainstream infrastructure projects for purchase of land, conversion and development of land, development of housing colonies, construction of flats, houses, etc. with repayment linked with sale of flats or on EMI basis.
Key features and benefits with SRG
SRG housing finance ltd is a single window solution stop point for project loan for builders. Along with sector specific expertise and competitive pricing, our domain over financing residential projects is a key hold to our strength. We assure you of quick processing of your project loan thus valuing your time and money. Our executives with their financial acumen helps you in every step of project finance process like most accurate valuation of the property to the calculation of suitable loan EMI and tenure. We provide excellent post disbursement services. Business has no base if the value statements of the company are compromised. At SRG we follow highest standards of ethics, integrity and most importantly transparency in our workings.
Project Loan Amount
- Minimum loan amount- 15% of NOF
- Maximum loan amount- reasonable amount of up to 80% of total documented cost.
Loan tenure and term
Tenure of your home loan ranges between 1 to 10 years.
Interest rate applicable is based on the SRG interest rate policy, based on the money market conditions.
Processing fees and other charges
- PDCs( drawn on salary/saving bank a/c)
- Online payments options (net banking, mobile wallets, debit cards, credit cards etc.)
Loan can be applied individual, it can be further enhanced by including an earning co applicant.
Click here to check the list of document required.
Legal and Technical Scrutiny
- Studying title deed, link documents and Encumbrance certificate (EC)
- Scrutinizing EC to ensure all title/link documents pertaining to the property are obtained
- Verifying documents to check that chain of seller(s) and buyer(s) is properly maintained
- Scrutinizing title/link documents to ensure that buyer has absolute and marketable title
- Ensuring that plot does not fall in areas adversely notified by Government and also that the property is not situated in lands notified as Government lands
- If the property is situated in recently developed, areas appropriate lay out approvals by necessary authorities are provided
- Whether actual construction is done according to the approved plan etc.
Security for the loan is a first charge by way of an equitable mortgage of property to be financed /or such other collateral deem fit by SRG. Say for example- Mortgage of the land over which the building is proposed along with super structure. Personal Guarantee of the Partners / Promoters Corporate Guarantee (if required).
Check here for the loan disbursement process.
Documents required for project loan
Click here to check the list of document required. It depends upon size of the project/project cost. Mainly the promoter/entrepreneur has to submit following information:
- Application form (click here to download the application form)
- List of total movable and immovable Assets of the promoters and liabilities (Means report of
- Income Tax details of last three years, with copies of Assessment.
- Registration Certificate as SME or otherwise from the concerned District Industries Centre.
- Memorandum of Articles of Association and Certificate of incorporation (in case of Company).
- Registration with the concerned department such as Tourism Department, and the license for eating house in case of Hotel Industry.
- Permission/license from Competent Authority
- Details of power requirement and tie-up with State Electricity Board.
- Permission from Pollution Control Board.
Detailed project report incorporating/covering following aspects:
- a) Introduction about the promoter, giving his/their complete Bio-data (i.e. age, educational and professional qualification, past experience, Present activity)
- b) Complete details about the land and building (valuation report,sale deed of land, land use orders/approved plan of building/estimates of construction expenses by the engineer/Architect.
- c) Cost of the project/Means of finance as under : Cost of project: Land Building Plant and Machinery Misc. Fixed Assets Contingencies Pre-operative Expenses Margin on Working Capital Means of Finance Term loan Promoters Contribution Subsidy (if applicable) Special Capital Assistance (capital subsidy or seed capital)
- d) Calculation of Depreciation.